Warranty conditions and additional guarantees are provided in addition to the guarantee conditions determined by the General Directorate of Consumer Protection and Market Surveillance, Ministry of Customs and Trade, and do not affect the consumer rights arising from the law in any way. For problems that may arise regarding the warranty certificate, the General Directorate of Consumer Protection and Market Surveillance of the TR Ministry of Customs and Trade can be applied. Rules to be observed in order to take advantage of the warranty conditions:
- It gives this guarantee by taking into account that the products will naturally wear out over time under normal usage conditions. For the warranty to be valid, the product must be installed in accordance with the installation manual.
- Defects arising from the use of the product contrary to the conditions in the user's manual and out of the ordinary, natural wear and usage errors are not covered by the warranty.
- The warranty period is valid from the delivery date of the goods on the sales document. The warranty certificate is located on the back of the sales receipt or information slip. In order for the product to be repaired under warranty, the original sales receipt and invoice must be submitted to the relevant store or service station. Copies or photocopies of invoices and warranty documents issued for the goods sold do not replace the warranty certificate.
- In the event that the product to be exchanged within the scope of the warranty conditions is still not included in the product range, it will be replaced with an equivalent product to be determined by the eportatif.com store.
- It reserves the right to remove all or part of the sold products from the market and/or re-launch them.
- You can benefit from the warranty by making a written or personal application to Customer Service.
- Warranty conditions are determined according to the relevant law, regulation and economic life.
In order to benefit from the guarantee, all you have to do is; keeping the original sales slip or information slip, paying attention to product care recommendations, and allowing us to inspect the products you purchase.